Air: Airborne Surveillance
TCS’ EW systems provide sophisticated airborne surveillance onboard traditional aircraft or unmanned aerial vehicles. TCS’ communication products provide live data streaming from any platform to decision makers in command centers.
Ultra Electronics TCS provides both Electronic Intelligence (ELINT) and Communications Intelligence (COMINT) systems for airborne missions. They are designed for both manned and unmanned aircraft, enabling high fidelity airborne surveillance.
Ultra TCS’ ELINT solutions provide high sensitivity spinning Direction Finding (DF) antenna systems for long range detection or linear phase interferometry systems for extremely accurate DF measurements. All ELINT systems provide the ability to record interpulse and intrapulse data of detected emitters. Ultra TCS’ COMINT solutions provide accurate communications monitoring capability. These systems are designed and developed in-conjunction with Industry Canada’s Communications Research Centre (CRC).
Ultra TCS’ communications products provide high capacity data links between platforms and ground units (such as command and control centers) or to front line troops. They support live streaming of EW surveillance systems to increase situational awareness and enable warfighters in the air and on the ground to make better real-time decisions to shape the airborne surveillance mission.
- Long range high sensitivity surveillance
- Highly accurate direction finding
- Threat identification
- Unmanned aerial vehicles
- Manned aircraft
- Press Releases: Ultra Electronics, TCS Delivers Mobile Multi-Band Emitter Range Simulator
- Press Releases: Ultra Electronics, TCS Receives an Order from Systematic A/S of Denmark
- Press Releases: Ultra Electronics, TCS’ New Spinning DF Based ELINT/ESM System Delivered
- Press Releases: Airborne ELINT system successfully completes flight trials
- Press Releases: Ultra Electronics, TCS Receives $3.4 Million Order for Indian Electronic Warfare System
View all News →